Calla Lily's Celebrating

This is my card for Kraftin' Kimmie's Krafty Hop Challenge #2 It's A Celebration. I am really lacking in certain themes in my KK stamps. I have about 20 different stamps and they are mostly girlie ones, like the Flower Girls collection and the Candy Girls collection but none of them are specifically for birthdays or any other occasion really except for a few Hallowe'en ones, so I think I'm going to go and order a few, probably some of the Lulu sets, which cover birthday with presents and so on.

Anyway here's my Calla Lily.


Recipe:

Stamps: Calla Lily from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Women of Life from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand both from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest, Cheapy White from stash, Cappella Patterned Papers from Basic Grey

Inks: Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand both from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Square Nestabilities, A2 Curved Borders One all from Spellbinders, Hearts Banner from La-La Land Crafts, Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Pearls from stash, Large Frilly Frames #5 from Go Kreate

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...