Fancy Marci and her Butterflies

La-La Land Crafts Challenge this week is to use the gorgeous photo below as inspiration. I used the colours, which turned out to be a gorgeous colour colour combo and one I will definitely be using again! I thought I would try something a bit different one this one and did a sort of tent topper type card. It didn't leave much room for embellishing though, but not sure it really needs it!


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Fancy Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Papers: Pretty in PInk, Basic Black, In Colours 2011-13 DSP Stack all from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Radiant Rectangles Dies from Spellbinders, Butterflies Set 1 Dies from La-La Land Crafts, Pretty in Pink satin Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Black Pearls from Hobbycraft

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...