Gothika

For this fortnight's Challenge #44 over on Saturated Canary you had to use different coloured hair. I went through my digi images and pulled out the gorgeous Gothika, whom I have never used and thought she would look fab dressed all in black and purple. However I pulled out a pad of Moulin Rouge papers by Prima and used those instead and did her hair in this reddy-purple shade. Halfway through colouring her hair, one of my pens ran out and I could hardly get anything out of it which is why the streaks are a bit funny, but I do like how they came out.

Anyway here's my card. The little tag behind the blue panel does pull out to show the little birthday greeting, but I forgot to take a photo of it and it's too dark to do another one now.


Recipe:

Stamps: Gothika Digi Stamp from Saturated Canary, Over Under Easy, Half & Half both from Papertrey Ink (for the sentiment on the tag and inside, neither of which you can see!)

Papers: Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry (inside) both from Stampin' Up, Cream from stash, Moulin Rouge Patterned Papers from Prima, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry (for the sentiments) both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon (Retired), Antique Brads, Pearl all from Stampin' Up, Pippi Butterfly Die from Memory Box, Bon Voyage Foliage Doo-Hickey Die from Magnolia, Oval Nestabilities, Paper Roses and Carnations from Wild Orchid Crafts, Blue Baker's Twine from Dovecrafts, Lace from stash (only just seen on the right near the roses!

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...