Ice Cream Sunday Harriet

This little cutie was a freebie this week from Crafty Sentiments and I just had to ink her up for Crafty Sentiments' Challenge Fun In The Sun. I also used the sketch from Viva La Verve's Sketch #3 for June. I had the idea of chocolate, peach and strawberry in my head for this one and I actually like this combo!


And here's my card...


Recipe:

Stamps: Ice Cream Sunday Harriet Digi Stamp from Crafty Sentiments, Sweet As Can Be from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Melon Mambo Prints DSP (Retired), Groovy Guava Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copics X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Melon Mambo, Groovy Guava (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Scalloped Dots Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Oval Nestabilities, Paper Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Swirl Circle Die from Marianne Creatables

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. So cute and I love your colour combo, glad you had fun with Harriet, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a fabulous job coloring Harriet and I love the colors you chose as well. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love how you've colored Harriet! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W :)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...