Mojo done properly this time!

I attempted the Mojo Monday's Sketch Challenge #297 again today and actually did the sketch properly this time! I combined it this time with CC430 from SCS and did basically the same card again, using the same stamps and dies, because I liked yesterday's so much. To get the Daffodil to work on the flower without another colour to shade, I just stamped it off and it came out really nicely.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners both from Stampin' Up

Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack, In Colors 2010 - 12 DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Bitty Banner Dies, Adorning Accents Dies, Delicate Doilies Sizzlit Die all from Stampin' Up

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...