Myriam from Swizterland

I got my winning prizes from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps the other day from winning a couple of their challenge and just had to use one today for Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge #183 Anything Goes, The Sweet Stop's Sketch Challenge #215 with a spin of It's A Girl Thing (I did have to make a 5 x 7 inch card to fit my little Myriam on as she was way too big for a regular A6 sized card) and for F4A173 to use pleats or ruffles. I used my almost full roll of pleated Blushing Bride ribbon along with the Twitterpatted DSP. Love this colour combo!


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Myriam from Switzerland from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Tiny Tags, Boxes, Bags & Tags both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze all from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Oval Nestabilities, Tiny Tags Die from Papertrey Ink, Pastel Raspberry Liquid Pearls, Baby Blue Liquid Pearls, Tilda's Lace Border Die from Magnolia, Baker's Twine from The Ribbon Reel, Vellum Flowers from Papermania

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the pink trim and the 3d effect of her in front of the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Vannessa. Such a sweet image and pretty colors. The pleated ribbon looks lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love your Kraftin' Kimmie image! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I love the colors and image. Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our new challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...