Sketch Saturday's 5th Birthday Celebrations!

This is my very first post for the Sketch Saturday team and what a fantastic first post this one is!


In all the palaver of starting her new job and trying to get back to crafting, Susie managed to completely miss the 5th Birthday Celebrations at Sketch Saturday in May!!!
So to make up for it we have a candy draw for this lovely trio of goodies!


I spy a gorgeous Jasmine Becket-Griffith stamp in there - love her fairies and I even have a few of her figurines and a couple of the stamps myself. (Shame I can't enter it myself - would love these prizes!)

You have 2 weeks to take part and leave your blog link with the Blue Froggy on the 

There is only one rule and that is that you are a Sketch Saturday follower.

The Draw Closes at 2pm UK Time 19th June 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...