A Big Faerie!

I printed out a load of digi stamps at work the other day and didn't really check the size of them. I usually print my Saturated Canary stamps to be 12cm high and this size works for them, but for my La-La Land stamps and my Sherri Baldy ones, this size is just a bit too big, but I'm not one for wasting card (probably should have just reprinted them on the other side of the card but didn't just in case the ink went through or something and only took one pack of Copic cardstock with me to work, so couldn't just redo them). So I now have a pile of fairly large images and whilst I like them this size, it's quite difficult to get them to work on a card without looking too busy.

This card is for La-La Land Crafts Embossing challenge. I kept this reasonably simple, because of the size of my faerie, so I dry embossed my centre panel and added some Shabby Pink frantage to my filigree corner dies to make some butterflies, which I have seen about this week on my blog hopping and they just look fab!

And here she is...


Recipe:

Stamps: Daisy Faerie Marci from La-La Land Crafts, Banners Dies & Every Day Text Stamp Set from Marianne Design Collectables

Papers: Regal Rose (Retired), Early Espresso, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Vanity Fair Patterned Papers from My Mind's Eye

Inks: Early Espresso from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Versamark

Accessories: Early Espresso Satin Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Paper Roses from Hobbycraft, Filigree Corner Die from La-La Land Crafts, Shabby Pink Frantage Embossing Powder from Stampendous, Large Frilly Frames #5 from Go Kreate, Cotton Candy Stickles, Jules' Jewels Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...