Thanks A Bunch

This time of the school year I need a load of thank you cards, so am making quite a few at the minute so I have a collection to choose from. I used the sketch from Viva La Verve's Sketch #4 for July, using one of my new goodies, the Flourished Trim die and the colours I took from Color Throwdown's Challenge #251.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Petals & Stems, Bloom & Grow, Tag Time all from Verve Stamps

Papers: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pink Flamingo DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss (Retired), Tempting Turquoise all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Flourished Trim Die from Verve Stamps, Pacific Point Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired), Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired) both from Stampin' Up

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love the stamped floral panel. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...