Autumn Marci

I made a couple of cards this morning before I went out to a Summer Strawberry Tea Party with my mum and Aunt to raise money for Cancer Research. It was hosted by a long time family friend, who herself has been through breast cancer. This is a very worthy cause as I hope they raised a lot of money for it.

This card is for La-La Land's Blue and Green Challenge and for Totally Gorjuss' Challenge #197 to use die cuts and/or punches. I used a fair few die cuts on this one! I wasn't sure what sentiment to use so left it blank for a change.


Recipe:

Stamps: Autumn Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Papers: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Springtime Vintage DSP (Retired), Soft Sky Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Soft Sky Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Doily from Dovecraft, Heart Banner Die, Filigree Corner Die, Scalloped Border Die all from La-La Land Crafts, Shabby Blue Frantage Embossing Powder from Stampendous, Vintage Tulle Rose from Magnolia, Other Paper Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Radiant Rectangles Dies from Spellbinders

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...