Hello Hello Hello Hello

A very quick CAS card from me today for Whimsy's Challenge #62 to make a CAS card and for ColourQ's challenge #201 to use these colours. I have to admit I was completely stuck with what to do with them as they are not quite masculine colours nor are they completely feminine, so I came up with this repeated sentiment idea using all four colours! I guess that's one way to solve a more challenging colour combo!


And here it is...


Recipe:

Stamps: Wonderful Words: Hello from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Melon Berry Button from Papertrey Ink, Twine from stash

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fun card, Vannessa! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...