House of Cards Sketch Challenge

Ack! My blog post didn't go live yesterday as planned so here it is for you today instead :)

It's month two of the House of Cards challenge, in which each week we challenge you to use the same card sketch, but using a different style of cardmaking each week. It's my turn as part of the Cute & Fun design team to show my card this week, but first here's the sketch. A simple one that can be dressed up or down depending on what you want!


And here's my card, using one of my new Wee Stamps digi stamps. Isn't she just the cutest? I went a bit overboard on using these glittery clay flowers - got this tip from another SU demonstrator who sent me some for my birthday. Just add some glitter into the mould before the clay and then when they dry out the glitter has all stuck to the clay so shouldn't come off. So far it hasn't! Going to do lots more like this - I love it!


And here's the inside - again quite simple. I wasn't really sure what sentiment to put inside after using Thinking of You on the outside as it all depends what I'm thinking of you about!


Recipe:

Stamps: Flower Fairies set from Wee Stamps

Papers: Pretty in Pink (Retired), Certainly Celery (Retired), Tea Party DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, cheapy white cs for the inside

Inks: Pretty in Pink reinker (Retired - for the flowers) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Stampin' Clay, Stampin' Clay Flower Moulds both from Stampin' Up, Fancy Heart Border Die from Crafty Sentiments, Glamour Dust, Madera Corner Die from Memory Box

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...