Thank You with Verve

For this week's Viva La Verve's Sketch Challenge #2 for August, I used the colours from CC438 to use Crushed Curry, Midnight Muse and Primrose Petals and Charisma Cardz Challenge #31 to use stitching. I didn't have the energy to do lots of hand stitching or attempt to find my machine (I think it's hiding under my bed, but not sure!), so I faux stitched it with my Sew Simple Borders - so much quicker too!


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: All Aflutter, Tag Time, Thankful Accents, Fabulous You all from Verve Stamps, Sew Simple Borders from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Crushed Curry, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals ink and marker all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: None! I cut everything out by hand today!

And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card. Everything in simplicity. Sensible choice of colours. Beautiful graphic effect. Bravo ! I like !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...