It's A Boy

This week's Challenge on Crafty Little Fairies Challenge (formally known as Lili's Little Fairies) is to make a baby card. For those people that know me I don't do babies and only make baby cards as they are needed, but luckily my best friend is about to have her 3rd baby next week and she knows it's going to be a boy so I made her a little card ready for Thursday (she's booked in for a C-section, so unless she goes into to labour early baby Arthur will be here on 19th September).

I actually don't have many baby related stamps either, so I used my Sign Language set and my Spell It Out to come up with this quick card. And as I have a hanging frame on my stamped image, I'm entering it into Just Add Ink's Challenge #182 to add frames too!


Recipe:

Stamps: Sign Language from Papertrey Ink, Spell It Out by Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Soft Sky Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Soft Sky, Soft Suede both from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Scalloped Square Nestabilities from Spellbinders

And that's all from me for thi post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Blue and chocolate are such great colours for a baby boys card! The scalloped frame is a great addition.

    Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo Vannessa, fabulous baby boy card..

    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet baby card, Vannessa. I love how you've incorporated the hanging frame; a lovely touch. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and clever layout Vannessa, love the hanging frame and sweet colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love the hanging frame. Thanks for playing at CLF. I have some andy and would love you you to hop over

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...