Lacy Sunshine Challenge #18 Guest Designer!

At the end of challenge #16 on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog, I was invited to be their next guest designer and I have to admit I squealed with delight when I saw my name and card on their blog page! So I thought about it for ooh just a millisecond before sending the email off to Manderly to say yes!
I was given the gorgeous Candi Corn Sticky Wings digi stamp to work with for this week's challenge #18 which is Trick n Treat with stitching, either real or faux (I went with the faux as I cannot sew in straight lines at all!). I absolutely love her - she just gorgeous and was on my wishlist for payday as it was. Manderly said I could make anything I wanted, so I decided on a little Hallowe'en card and gift box set.

Here's my cute card...


And the matching gift box...


And together...


Thank you so much to Heather, manderly and all the other Lacy Sunshine girls for having me as their guest designer this week. I had loads of fun creating this Hallowe'en set!

Recipe:

Stamps: Candi Corn Sticky Wings Digi Stamp from Lacy Sunshine, Halloween Treats & Sweets, Fancy Flourishes, Friendship Jar Fall Fillers all from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Witches Brew DSP all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Brights Candy Dots, Vanilla Mist Smooch Spritz both from Stampin' Up, Spiderweb Punch Around The Page set from Martha Stewart, Oval Nestabilities, Spider Web Dies from Papertrey Ink, Orange Satin Ribbon from the Ribbon Girl, Brads (on the box) from stash, Black Diamond Stickles, Everyday Banner and Text Stamp and Die Set COL1324 from Marianne Collectables

And that's it from me for this post folks! Don't forget to head over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog and check out this week's challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Vannessa, what a "treat" to have you GDT for us at Lacy Sunshine! Your project is wonderful and so well done! I'm glad you enjoyed your GDT spot, you deserved it! Such a talented Lady you are! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK!!! What a fabulous set, Vannessa! I adore the way you've colored Candi. No wonder you were chosen as GDT. A huge congrats! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! Thanks for being our Lacy Sunshine guest designer. Great job and a lot of inspiration. Love those spider webs.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...