And now for a little bit of Christmas...

Another Christmas card this time. I need a lot more of these than I do Hallowe'en ones so you'll be seeing a lot more too!

This card is for My Besties Challenge Anything Goes and for My Besties Aussie Challenge #9 to use white on white plus one other colour. I chose Wisteria Wonder for my other colour as I thought it would give a cool feel to this card.

(I'm lucky enough to be picked as a winner from both of these challenges last week - am just now anxiously waiting for my winning digis to arrive by email! Thank you so much for randomly choosing my cards!)

And here's my gorgeous Christmas Fairy Twinkle - gorgeous name too!


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties IMG960 Christmas Fairy Twinkle from Sherri Baldy, Snow Swirled from Stampin' Up, Signature Christmas, Holiday Photo Finishers both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White both from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, White Pearlescent card from local craft store

Inks: Wisteria Wonder from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine, Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon both from Stampin' Up, Large Frilly Frames #8 from Go Kreate, Tag Die from Marianne Creatables, Create A Flake 3 Dies from Spellbinders, Glamour Dust, Stardust Stickles, Snow Writer, Paper Doily from Dovecrafts

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vannessa, I just adore your beautiful Card! I think the Wisteria colour is so pretty, I love the flocking on her hat and the sparkle on her wings. Such a gorgeous Image and Die Cuts! Thank you for joining the Aussie My Besties Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...