Boo To You!

I know another Hallowe'en card, but everyone gets one from me so I need loads! This one is for My Besties Anything Goes Challenge and Scrapbook Stamp Society's Challenge #22 Anything Goes with Stitching. I need some white gel pen stitching to my starry paper and some little stitches to the bottom of my witch's dress.

ETA: I'm also entering this in the Aussie My Besties Challenge #8 Too Cute to Spook. This little witch is definitely too cute to spook anyone! And even the ghosts are pretty cute!


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties IMG913 from Sherri Baldy Designs, Polka Dot Parade #7 from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive both from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Black Glitter Card from stash, Halloween Prints Patterned Paper from Papertrey Ink

Inks: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Basic Gray all from Stampin' Up, White Gel Pen, Copic Markers

Accessories: Tangerine Tango Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired), Large Paper Doily Die both from Stampin' Up, Polka Dot Parade #7 Die from Papertrey Ink, Spiderweb Border Punch from Martha Stewart, Black Diamond Stickles

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness this is fantastic Vannessa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Vannessa! Thank you for entering the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge! We would also love to see you enter it in the Aussie My Besties Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vannessa this is very beautiful.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Vanessa! I am so glad you are joining us at the Aussie My Bestie Challenge with your beautiful Card! Good Luck! Hugs Julie DTx

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...