My Besties Guest Designer Post

A couple of weeks ago I was picked as the DT favourite for the My Besties Lavender Challenge and as well as winning a few digi stamps, I was invited by Sherri and Cindy to be the guest designer for today's new challenge, which is to make a baby or kids card.

Now for those of you who know me, I don't do babies (or I should say they don't do me. Must be the lack of maternal instincts they can sense!), but I do like kids (I have to really as a primary school teacher :P). So I jumped straight onto this challenge and made a cute girly birthday card. I used lots of pink and didn't cover it in flowers like I normally would! Not sure little girls like pretty flowers so much. I totally loved making this card!

And here she is using IMG562.


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties IMG562 from Sherri Baldy Designs, Make A Wish, Make A Wish Additions both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Regal Rose (Retired), Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Regal Rose (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Circle Nestabilities, Loopy Border Die from CArt Us, Diamond Stickles, Heart Banner Die from La-La Land Crafts

I would like to say a big thank you to Sherri and all the other DT girls for choosing my card as a favourite and inviting me to guest design with them all this week. It has been such fun making this card and an honour to be part of the team this week.

Hope you can all join in the challenge this week as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vannessa, thanks so much for Guest DT'ing with us with the Besties Challenge. Your card is beautiful and perfect for the challenge.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...