Hanging Up The Stockings

It's time to hang up the stockings! I actually do have a stocking even at my age, but I don't hang it up anymore. My BF just fills it with little pressies instead. However, I love the idea of hanging stockings over a fireplace.

This card is for Color Throwdown's Challenge #266 to use these gorgeous colours. I don't have any Close to Cocoa cardstock left now (shame as I really liked that colour), but I still have plenty of ink!


And here's my stockings...


Recipe:

Stamps: Background Basics: Twinkle, Stocking Prints, Holiday Photo Finishers all from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Close To Cocoa (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Stocking Prints Die, Photo Finishers Die both from Papertrey Ink, Baker's Twine from Martha Stewart

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pink & green stockings, Christmas looks good in these colours!

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #184 Featuring Carrot 'Bout You from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. For this week's card I have used my postage collage die again, but in...