My Besties Elf and Rudolf

How cute is this image of a My Besties Elf and a cute little reindeer! This card is for My Besties Challenge to use lots of layers (I have 6 if you count my image as a separate layer - she is popped up on foam pads!), for My Besties UK Challenge to use 2 of something (I have 2 characters in my digi stamp and I used 2 Christmas trees and 2 bows - 1 in ribbon and 1 in twine) and for Scrapbook Stamp Society's Challenge #27 Anything Goes.

And here she is...


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties IMGA5 from Sherri Baldy, That's The Ticket from Stampin' Up

Papers: Old Olive, River Rock (Retired), Whisper White, Dashing DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Gold Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Old Olive Satin Ribbon (Retired), River Rock Button (Retired), Ticket Duo Punch all from Stampin' Up, Red Baker's Twine from Martha Stewart, Christmas Tree Die from Papertrey Ink, Doo-Hickey Old Swedish Lace Border Die from Magnolia, Glistening Snow Writer

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Vannessa.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card Vannessa!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Hope to see again:)
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute good luck with your besties uk challenge use 2 of something x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW this is such a lovely card, thanks for joining us at the UK Besties challenge. Gill DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...