Snow Fun!

I had "snow" much fun making this card! Hehe! I went with a different colour scheme than usual. I tend to gravitate towards pinks all the time and really have to push myself away so I decided to go with a blue and green colour scheme instead and love these shades together. This card is for My Besties UK Challenge to use dots and stripes (as well as being on the image they are on my patterned papers), Scrapbook Stamp Society's Challenge #28 Anything Goes with the option of wet or dry embossing (lots of frantage on this one so wet embossing it was!), My Besties Challenge to use ribbon, twine or any other fiber (I have ribbon and lace) and for My Besties Aussie Challenge #11 to use a die cut and a hand made flower (I have die cut snowflakes as well as the leaves and rolled roses that I made out of the same patterned papers!) Phew!

And here she is - isn't she just a cutie!


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties IMG910 from Sherri Baldy, Corner and Winter Sentiment Stamps and Die Set COL1342 from Marianne Collectables

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, In Colors 2012-14 & 2013-15 DSP Stacks all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Coastal Cabana from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Vanilla Mist Smooch Spritz both from Stampin' Up, Stitched Snowflake Die from Papertrey Ink, lace from Stash, White Opal Liquid Pearls, Shabby White Fratage Embossing Powder from Stampendous, English Roses Dies from marianne Creatables

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by! 

9 comments:

  1. What a great card ! Love the colour scheme ..so fresh and crisp .
    Thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge .
    Good Luck & Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fantastic design, Vannessa - love the colour scheme, great colouring and the frantage embossing just looks like snow. Thanx for sharing with us at My Besties UK.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute - love the way you've caught the glint in her eye and the rosey glow of her cheeks- Best of luck in the challenge
    Margaret ( UK Bestie DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card! thanks for playing with "Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge" this week. Good luck. !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a beautiful card Vannessa.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card, love the colours. thanks for entering into Besties UK. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, love the colours, good luck with you besties uk challenge Carol (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning! Fantastic card, love it! Michelle DT xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...