Happy Birthday Banner

Just a quick card I made yesterday for ColourQ's Challenge #220 to use the colours below. I completely messed up and used the wrong yellow card - Crushed Curry rather than Summer Starfruit, but nevermind eh?! At least the patterned paper was the correct colour! Must have been in a world of my own when I made this one!


And here's my quick banner card, using one of my new stamps from a while ago that I had to have but actually never got round to using it!


Recipe:

Stamps: Circus Alphabet from Indigo Blu

Papers: Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Witches Brew DSP, In Colors 2013-15 DSP Stack all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Coastal Cabana

Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug, Twine from Waltzingmouse Stamps (that you can't see behind all the banners!)

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...