Picture Perfect Marci

Bunny Zoe's January Challenge, La-La Land Crafts Inspiration and Sweet Stampin's Challenge this week were all to use stitching so I pulled out one of my La-La Land digis that I hadn't used before and some new SU patterned papers that will be available during SAB very soon and used the sketch from Sketch and Stash's Challenge #131.


And here she is. I had major issues with my sewing machine for the stitching. It did not want to stitch just on paper, nor on paper glued onto card. I gave up in the en and just hand stitched my borders on, although this must have taken me 10 times as long as it would have done on the machine. no idea what was going on - maybe it was because I was trying to do zigzag stitching and it just didn't like it!


Recipe:

Stamps: Picture Perfect Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Papers: Pool Party, Basic Black, Sweet Sorbet DSP (available very soon during SAB) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Crisp Cantaloupe Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Filigree Border Die from Papertrey Ink, Paper Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Black Embroidery Thread from stash

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with 'Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I love your colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love all that faux stitching! Sorry you had so much trouble with the sewing machine....Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...