Under The Weather

This week's Color Throwdown Challenge #274 was a fairly muted combo and I was a bit puzzled over what to do until I was flicking through my stamp sets and my Scattered Showers sets jumped out at me. A fairly quick and easy card once I knew what I wanted to do!


And here's my card - a quick get well card for my stash as I never seem to have any of those on hand.


Recipe:

Stamps: Scattered Showers, Scattered Showers Additions both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Baja Breeze (Retired), Island Indigo, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Baja Breeze (Retired), Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Scattered Showers Dies from Papertrey Ink, Baker's Twine from Stampin' Up

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Love your embrellas and raindrops!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found the perfect stamp set for this week's colors! Love the raindrop background behind the umbrellas. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Love the umbrellas with the different patterns. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...