Thank you Berry Much

This fortnight's challenge on My Besties UK was called You're Berry Sweet and I hunted all through my folder, but alas no Berry Besties were printed. I tend to print one of each image, but never remember to print a new one when I use one! I did find a cute image with a berry on top of a cupcake so went with that one instead. This card is also for The Ribbon Girl's Colour Challenge for February - to use red.

And here's my card! I made my own patterned paper using my strawberry stamp, but you can only see bits of it here and there so I added a few more as embellishments.


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties IMG1522 from Sherri Baldy, Bingo Card from Whimsy Stamps, Fruit Fusion: Berry from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White, festival of Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Old Olive all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Whisper White 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Hearts Border Die, Fruit Fusion: Berry Die both from Papertrey Ink, Paper Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Frame Square Die 6002/0147 from Joy Crafts

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20, R30
Hair - C3, C5, C7, C9  (I did manage to reink my sticky pens!)
Leaves & Eyes - G94
Frosting - R81, R83
Dress -R24, R27, R29, R39, C3, C5, C7
Shoes - C3, C5, C7

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful thanks for joining the UK Besties challenge -Carol UK design team x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, good luck and thanks for joining in the Bestie's UK challenge
    Pixie DT

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...