Isobel the Petal Fairy

This week's challenge from Crafty Sentiments is one I kept putting off all week as I just didn't know how I was going to do it, but today inspiration hit me and I got straight on it this morning and totally love how this card came out in the end! I generally don't do all white cards and was convinced I would have to go CAS, which just isn't my style. This morning, however, I remembered I had some beautiful white foiled DSP and some vellum and went for those.

And here's my card. My vellum actually has silver hearts printed on it, but they all seem to have hidden behind my oval frame LOL.


Recipe:

Stamps: Isobel - Petal Fairy from Crafty Sentiments

Papers: Whisper White, Bride DSP (Retired), Silver Foil Vellum all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Card Base from Crafts Unlimited

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Pearl Brads from Papermania, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Frosted Lace Stickles, Anja's Squares Dies LR0242 from Marianne Creatables, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E21, E25, E29
Skirt & Shoes - RV10, RV11, RV13
Petals - RV000, RV00, RV02
Socks & Vest - C00, C1, C2
Basket - E31, E33, E35

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...