Lollipop Girl

In my little Easter treat that I bought myself a few weeks back, I got some of the Time for Tea stamps from Whimsy Stamps and finally got round to using one today. This is Lollipop Girl and I totally love her hair, which is the main reason I bought her. This card is for Whimsy Challenge #71 to use 2 or more die cuts(I did only use 2), Crafting When We Can's Challenge #69 to use die cuts and for Totally Gorjuss' Challenge #235 to make any shaped card but not a square.

I had already cut this patterned paper and cardstock up for another card a couple of weeks ago and then changed my mind about it, so thought I would just use that, but it actually turned out a bit small for my image. Not much room left for embellishments so just added a little bit of ribbon, a few paper roses and dotted some sequins around.

Anyway here she is. I nearly got my flicks on this one - finding flicking hard on black hair, but it's getting there and I did leave some white bits as well. I'm very OCD about leaving white bits but I know it helps with the shine, so I'm trying to ignore that little OCD voice telling me to colour them all in! LOL


Recipe:

Stamps: Lollipop Girl from Time for Tea Designs @ Whimsy Stamps, Ticket Notes from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Regal Rose (Retired), Smoky Slate, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Isabella Patterned Papers from Bo Bunny

Inks: Regal Rose (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Regal Rose Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities from Spellbinders, Ticket Die from Whimsy Stamps, Sequins from Teresa Collins, Paper Roses from Papermania

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E21, R20
Black Hair - C3, C5, C7, C9
Eyes - W1, W3
Pinks - R81, R83, R85
Socks C00, C3
Ground - C00, C1, C3

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the pink stripes in her hair. Thanks for playing along at Crafting When We Can and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...