Penny's Blossom Fun

I managed to get my DT cards done today and still had some time to play so I thought I would do a fairly quick card for a few challenges! This card is for Di's Digi Designs Challenge to use lots of layers and for Totally Gorjuss' Challenge #241 Flower Power.

And here she is...I went for a soft subtle colour scheme this time, trying to use up some of the mountain of patterned papers I have!


Recipe:

Stamps: Penny's Blossom Fun from Di's Digi Downloads

Papers: Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake, Sweet Sorbet DSP all from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Summer Starfruit Satin Ribbon, Itty Bitty Punch Pack both from Stampin' Up, Heart Banner from La-La Land Crafts, Pearls from Hobbycraft, Beautiful Blooms II Dies #2, Victorian Lace Border Die both from Papertrey Ink

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair - E42, E44, E47
Branch - E31, E35, E37
Yellows - YR21, YR23, YR24
Dress - YR00, YR61, YR02, YR04
Flowers - YR00, YR61, YR02
Leaves - YG11, G21
Brown cat - E51, E53, E55, E57
Ginger cat - E97, E99
Sky - BG10, BG11

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Vanessa, love the image and all the embellishments, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is just soooo pretty and girly. Just love the layers, the bunting and pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Totally Gorjuss!!!"
    Thanks for playing this week.
    Lisa - Totally Gorjuss DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...