Book Like Friend

I made a quick, little card today using this cute digi from The East Wind and for some reason it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland - must have that story on the brain at the minute! The cat is definitely cheeky like the Cheshire Cat; there's also a heart in her hair for the Queen of Hearts. There's nothing else really that is Alice in Wonderland related but it still makes me think of it...LOL

Anyway this card is for The East Wind's Facebook challenge #6 to use a funny sentiment. I don't actually have many funny ones, but this one always makes me smile. I'm also entering it into The Outlawz Friday Colouring Challenge which is an anything goes challenge this week and for Charisma Cardz Challenge #16 to use ribbon, twine and a charm. I have lots of butterfly charms, which I didn't think would go well with this one and then found a couple of these clock ones hidden in a box and thought it would go well with my Alice in Wonderland idea! "I'm late. I'm late! For a very important date!"


Recipe:

Stamps: Lucy Loo Bookaholic from The East Wind, All Booked Up from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Dolled Up Patterned Papers from My Mind's Eye, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Summer Starfruit from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Corneer Rounder Punch all from Stampin' Up, Clock charm from Silent Night Embellishment Kit by First Edition, Swirling Lace Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E71, E74, E77 E79
Eyes - E71, E74, E77
Pink - R81, R83, R85
Lime - YG21, YG25
Bird - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Cat - YR16, YR68, YR18, R30, R32
Turquoise - BG05, BG07
Eggs - BG10, BG11, BG13
Lips - R32, R35, R39
Purple - V04, V05, V06

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wau, love the image, gorgeous colouring and your papers are stunning! Thank you for joining Charisma, good luck.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...