The Paper Shelter Challenge #168 - Make It Digital

It's time for another challenge from The Paper Shelter today and it's Team B's turn to showcase their cards. Our challenge this week is to Make It Digital. Interpret that however you wish!

I chose to use the digital background and matching image, pre-coloured by Veronica herself of the digi stamp Enchanted Dream. Love that you get a pre-coloured version of each image as well as the matching background papers - makes for a very quick, yet very beautiful card when time is short!

Not sure if you can tell, but I printed the image twice and fussy cut the second one to mount it up on foam pads. I thought this would make a cute baby card and added the sentiment and a couple of pretty bows, but left the rest to stand out on its own.


Recipe:

Stamps: Enchanted Dream from The Paper Shelter, Everyday Classics from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pretty in Pink (Retired), Certainly Celery (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, White cardstock from work! 

Inks: Pretty inn Pink (Retired) from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to The Paper Shelter's Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous DT cards whilst you are there. And remember if you join in the challenge this week you could win a fabulous prize...


5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Vannessa and I agree it would make a lovely baby card.
    These are my favourite SU colours...going to have to hoard them now I see. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so sweet I have a cavity! I love this card...and the pastels are right up my alley. This is my type of card...that little bow is perfect, too. Ooooh, I keep looking at this one...it's so darn pretty! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vannessa, oh wow this just so cute, youve done a beautiful job on her and your card design is brilliant. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Vannessa, gorgeous image and lovely bright colours, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Vanessa! What a fabulous job.... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...