Butterfly Ethereal Enchantress - Made just for me!

Heather Valentin of Lacy Sunshine keeps growing her gorgeous new collection of Ethereal Enchantresses and was offering a custom made one and I just had to have one this time as I missed out on the last ones she offered. I asked for lots of butterflies with butterfly wings and look at the gorgeous beauty she drew up! Isn't she just absolutely fabulous?! Butterfly Enchantress is exactly what I wanted and just perfect!

I went for a purple colour scheme today and added lots of butterfly die cuts from my Silhouette machine! I;m going to enter this one into The Outlawz Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge which is an Anything Goes one this week.


Recipe:

Stamps: Butterfly Enchantress from Lacy Sunshine

Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum both from Stampin' Up, Timeless Victorian Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Wisteria Wonder Ribbon, Pearls from the Hobby House, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Filigree Border Die from Papertrey Ink, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Papermania, Glitter Stamens from Live and Love Crafts, Butterfly from Silhouette Studio

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair & Tights - V20,  BV11, V25, BV08
Dress, Shoes & Outside of Wings- BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04
Eyes & Inside of Wings - V91, V93, V95
Butterflies & Lips - V04, V06, V09
Dots - BV08

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...