Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Sweet December

Good morning and I hope you all had a splendid weekend. Unfortunately mine was full of a head cold and I felt awful for most of it, but I am slowly on the mend, but still quite achy with a very sore nose! I hate being ill and am such a drama queen about it, but this one really hit me hard!

Anyway on to my card for this week's inspiration post for Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps blog. I am using one of the new, gorgeous digis called Sweet December and she is just beautiful, isn't she?! I wanted to give her a very wintery feel so kept her hair white, only adding a few flicks here and there of grey to add a bit of texture to it. Love how it came out!

I kept to a slightly more distressed style using softer colours and whilst these are not my usual colours for Christmas card, I love the Crumb Cake with the red and green.


Recipe:

Stamps: Sweet December from Ching-Chou Kuik, Endless Wishes from Stampin' Up

Papers: Real Red, Garden Green, Neutrals DSP Stack (Retired), Merry Moments DSP (Retired), Champagne Glimmer Card, White Glimmer Card all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Filigree Border Die from Papertrey Ink, Gems from Papermania, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Stamens from Live & Love Crafts, Ice Crystal Dies #1, #2, #3, Vintage Flourishes Branch Leaves Die all from Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair- C00, C1, C2, C3
Rabbit- W00, W1, W3, R20, R30
Mushrooms - E41, E42, E43, E44, R35, R37, R39
Leaves - G94, G99, G43, G46
Berries - R35, R37
Pinecones - E43, E44, E47
Top - E40, E42, E43
Shadow - BG0000

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge blog and check out the gorgeous cards from the rest of the DT every day this week and join in the challenge whilst you're there too! 

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa thus is stunning. I need to come back later and have a browse here. Your work is outstanding x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...