The Paper Shelter Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

Good morning and welcome to my post for the last challenge of the year from The Paper Shelter Challenge blog. This challenge is an Anything Goes challenge and will last for 3 weeks over the Christmas break. As I'm still in need of Christmas cards (I always send/give out lots), I thought I would use the cute new digi, Waiting For Santa Too, with poor Mrs Claus waiting for Santa to return from the night time deliveries. Isn't she just the cutest little granny?!

I kept my card fairly simple as I wanted to show off the background papers that come with the digi as well - they are such gorgeous colours.


And now it's time to announce the winner of The Paper Shelter blog hop that we had last fortnight to celebrate their 4th birthday! 

The random winner of a digi stamp from The Paper Shelter from the comments on my blog was

Marion

Congratulations! Head straight on over to the Paper Shelter blog to find out how you can claim your prize! 

Recipe:

Stamps: Waiting For Santa Too from The Paper Shelter, Endless Wishes from Stampin' Up

Papers: Old Olive, Soft Suede both from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Background paper from the Waiting For Santa Too set from The Paper Shelter

Inks: Real Red, Old Olive both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, Clear Star, Clear Gloss Gelly Roll Pens

Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Holly Branch Punch from Woodware, Berries from Papermania

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20, R30
Hair - W00, W1, W3, W5
Chair - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Hat & Apron - E40, E41, E43, E44
Slippers - E42, E43, E44
Table - E23, E25, E27, E29
Cookies - E23, E25
Reds - R22, R24, R27, R29
Cup, Leaves & Green on tights - G40, G43, G46
Watch - Y23, Y26, Y28

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to The Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from both design teams this challenge. Why not join in with the challenge whilst you're there too? You don't have to use a stamp from The Paper Shelter to join in but you get better prizes if you do!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Vannessa, (can you put your blog hop comment winner on the DT blog please as I need to give Veronica the list today if I can) Your card design is just stunning and that image is so beautifully coloured to. Thats me Im afraid it really tires you getting ready for Xmas doesnt it? I do want to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and to thank you for working with me over the last two Challenges. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vannessa. Wonderful papers and design for this fun image.
    Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...