Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Post - Sakura

Good morning and welcome to another of my inspiration posts for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I have decided to use the gorgeous Sakura for my card. As soon as Ching-Chou released this one I knew I had to have her for my butterfly addiction! Isn't she just gorgeous?!

I made this one into a Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law on Sunday and used some pretty pastel colours for her.


This card is also for 
Kit & Clowder's colouring challenge in their Facebook group to colour some wings. I coloured my wings in the same flicking way as I attempt to do my hair and love the effect it has made.
Die Cutting Diva's Challenge #207 Welcome Spring (Butterflies are always a signal to me that Spring is here!)
My Time To Craft's Challenge #283 For A Special Lady (This card was for my mother-in-law)
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge with the optional twist to use 3 of something (I used three butterflies and three rolled roses)
Recipe:

Stamps: Sakura from Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps, Occasional Greetings (Retired) from Stampin' Up

Papers: Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Pastel Dreams Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley, Copic X-Press It Blending Card.

Inks: Pool Party from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Pool Party Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Cheesecloth from The Ribbon Girl, Gems in Papermania, Lace from stash, Cascadia Butterfly Trio Die from Memory Box, Roll Up Roses Die 6002/0384, Border Die 6002/0304, Circle Frame Die 6002/0359 & Corner Flourish Die 6002/0365 all from Joy Crafts, Clear Wink of Stella

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Pink Top - R81, R83, R85, R89
Hair - BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09
Wings - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Small Butterfly - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG09, R83
Flowers - RV10, RV11, RV13

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to keep popping back on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog every day this week to check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Vannessa love the colour's you have used and fabulous design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card love your colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautifully colored! Look at those wings! Her skin! Her non traditional hair! And I love your choice of DPs and how their colors match those of the image so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colouring - adore the blue hair and a fantiastic job on those wings. thaks for sharing with us at TTCRD this week and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing colouring and a stunning card.


    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

    Helen
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, thanks so much for joining us at MTTC

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Love the bright colours and the details with the layers, cheesecloth and flowers. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome colouring on this great card and lovely bright colours thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...