The Paper Nest Dolls New Releases - Hip Hop Sidney

Good morning and welcome to my post for the new releases from The Paper Nest Dolls. Christine has created some absolutely gorgeous dolls this month and I have used the fantastic Hip Hop Sidney for a bright, funky birthday card, which would be perfect for a teenage girl's card. I will admit that I completely stole this colour combo from a card I commented on as part of my DT duties last week as I totally loved the bright pink, aqua and black all together!


Recipe:

Stamps: Hip Hop Sidney from The Paper Nest Dolls, Birthday Bash Sentiments from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Aqua Mist & 2008 Bitty Dot Basics Patterned Paper both from Papertrey Ink, White from stash, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Pink, White & Black Glitter Card from local craft store

Inks: Melon Mambo & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Raspberry Fizz Ribbon & Seeing Stars Dies both from Papertrey Ink, Double Loops Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Oval Nestabilities from Spellbinders, Holiday Collection Framelits Dies & Circle Card Thinlits Dies both from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - C3, C5, C7, C9
Top & Trousers - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Boots & Ribbons - BG11, BG13, BG15
Shadow - C00, C1
Ground - C00, C1, C2, C3

And that's all from me for today folks. Don't forget to pop on over to The Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group to check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT for this month's release. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...