Sassy Studio Designs Progressive Challenge

May 1st must be a crazy day as I have so many DT posts due today, so they cannot all be published at the same time. Some will have to be later than they should, so apologies to everyone!

I am doing the Facebook Progressive Challenge this month for Sassy Studio Designs and this month we have the gorgeous Josephine Steampunk Frame to use. If you enter the challenge last month, then you can request this month's from Samantha for free. Pop on over to our Facebook Group to find out all the details of how you can join in.

I love the steampunk style, but I find I always get in a rut with the colours I use. So... I went hunting on Google for some other steampunk cards to find some other colour combos to use and I found a card that used turquoise and orange and I really liked it! I combined it with some brown and gold from my usual combo and some new steampunk dies that I bought especially.


Recipe:

Stamps: Josephine Steampunk Frame from Sassy Studio Designs, Little Labels from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, Brights DSP all from Stampin' Up, Patterned Papers from The Paper Shelter, Gold Mirri Card, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Tangerine Tango & Soft Suede both from Stampin Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Tangerine Tango Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Steampunk Corner Dies from Cheery Lynn, Heart Cog Dies from La-La Land Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E11, E13, E15, E18
Eyes - BG02, BG05, BG07
Lips & Eyeshadow - E23, E2, E27
Frame - E74, E77, E79
Orange - YR02 YR04, YR68, YR07
Turquoise - BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09
Lenses - BG0000, BG00, BG02
Cogs - YR21, YR24
Background - E50, E51

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Sassy Studio Designs facebook group and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT for this month's steampunk themed progressive challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...