Slinky Tart Inspiration Post - Unchained Melody

Good Morning and welcome to my last post for the Slinky Tart Design Team. I have been deliberating for a little while now and have decided to step down from this fab DT just simply because I haven't got enough time to do everything this half term.

The last half term of the school year is always the busiest with end of year reports and assessments (and this year we have an extra set of assessments to trial a new way of assessing the children's progress now the UK government have taken levelling away!), parents evenings and everything else that we teachers have to do, that the general public doesn't realise goes on behind the scenes. Nope, we don't work 9 - 3 and have all the holidays off either! I just need to free up some of my time for school work so am stepping down from a couple of my DT positions.

Anyway on to my card...I have used the fab Unchained Melody for this one and did her in my fave colour combo seeing as it is my final DT card - hot pink and black!


Recipe:

Stamps: Unchained Melody from Slinky Tart, Fillable Frames #12 & Background Basics: Sheet Music both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo Prints DSP (Retired) & Modern Medley, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Melon mambo from Stampin' Up, Silver Star Gelly Roll Pen, Copic Markers

Accessories: Basic Black Chevron Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Scalloped Squares Nestabilities from Spellbinders, Melody Music Die from Poppy Stamps

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - W3, W5, W7, W9
Pink - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Eyes - YG11, YG13, YG17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Slinky Tart Blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...