The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Post - Fairy Emma With Unicorn

Good Morning and welcome to another inspiration post from me for The Paper Nest Dolls. This time I am showcasing the cute Fairy Emma with Unicorn. I decided to challenge myself by making a girly card without using any pink or purple! A pretty tough challenge for me! LOL I took my colours from the patterned papers I used and I actually really like this combo, even though I wouldn't necessarily choose it myself.


This card is also for ...

Recipe:

Stamps: Fairy Emma with Unicorn from The Paper Nest Dolls, Fairy Sentiments from Lili of the Valley, Star Prints from Papertrey Ink

Papers: So Saffron, Soft Suede, Whisper White & Retro Fresh DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: So Saffron from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon (Retired) & Circle Card Thinlits both from Stampin' Up, Circle Delight Nestabilities from Spellbinders, White Glitter Glue from Hobbycraft, Stars Dies from X-Cut

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E42, E43, E44, E47
Bow & Dress - Y21, Y23, Y26
Unicorn - C00, C1, C2, C3, BG11, BG13, BG15, YR15, YR16, YR18
Wings - YR0000, YR000, YR00, YR02

And that's all from m for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to The Paper Nest Dolls blog and check out all the other gorgeous inspiration from the DT and why not join in the challenge whilst you are there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...