New Release Day at The Paper Nest Dolls

Good afternoon and welcome to an extra post from me for The Paper Nest Dolls. Today is the new release day and Christine has released some fabulous new stamps this month. I chose to use the gorgeous Watermelon Ellie as I knew I had some perfect papers, stamps and sentiment to go with her from my Papertrey Ink addiction days (hence why I have so many of their stamp sets!).

I used some gorgeous watermelon colours and had to make a semi-circle card as a slice of melon might look too!


Recipe:

Stamps: Watermelon Ellie from The Paper Nest Dolls, Fruit Fusion: Melon from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Simply Chartreuse, Berry Sorbet & Fruitti Tutti Patterned Papers all from Papertrey Ink, Whisper White from Stampin' UP, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Simply Chartreuse & Berry Sorbet both from Papertrey Ink, Copic Markers

Accessories: Fruit Fusion: Melon Die from Papertrey Ink, Silhouette Die Cuts (card base, semi Circles, Oval Frame, Oval)

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Pink - R12, R14, R17
Green - YG21, YG23, YG25

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and if you pop on over to the Paper Nest Dolls Blog you will see all the other creations from the Creative Design Team and the blog hop they are having over there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...