Sassy Studio Designs Sponsors Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #264

Good Morning everyone and welcome to my post for a Sassy Studio Designs sponsorship. Sassy Studio Designs sponsor lots of challenges and one of the DT roles is to support those sponsored challenges. This week I am entering my card into the Fab 'n' Funky's Challenge #264 to use gorgeous girls! All of the Sassy girls are gorgeous, so this was an easy one.

I have used the fab Birthday Cake Sassy, which is also our image for the current Progressive Challenge on Facebook. Isn't she just gorgeous?! I thought I would replicate one of the patterns on the birthday cake with my patterned papers which left the card pretty open for me. I usually have lots more layers, but I really do like how this one came out. Sometimes more simple is just as effective!


This card is also for...

Recipe:

Stamps: Birthday Cake Sassy from Sassy Studio Designs, Age Awareness from Stampin' Up

Papers: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Summer Picnic DSP (Retired) & Chocolate Chip Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon (Retired and all used up now!) from Stampin' Up, Buttons from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair & Eyebrows - E70, E71, E74, E77
Boots, Cake and Dress Band - E71, E74, E77, E79
Eyes - E71, E74, E77
Red- R35, R37, R39
Beading on Cake - E51
Flames - YR14

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow, that is rich and lush! I love the red and chocolate brown combo, delish!! A beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Fab 'n' Funky this week for our 'Gorgeous Girls' challenge. We're so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible colouring and gorgeous papers! I love the layout too!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...