The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration and Noor Design UK Guest Designer Post

Good morning and welcome to a double post from me. This card is for the Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration post and also my first guest designer post for Noor Design UK. I was lucky enough to be picked by Tracy to be one of the guest designers for this month, but she kept it so very quiet on her workshop last week. I had a lovely surprise Monday evening when I came home from work and checked all the blogs I read.

I have made another mushroom card (I know I still haven't shared the first one), but we made these at Tracy's workshop on Sunday last week and I fell in love with the design and knew I had to make another one soon. I used the gorgeous Fairy Ellie With Mushroom from the Paper Nest Dolls with heaps and heaps of die cuts! It took me a while to do but so worth it!

This is the front view and you can see all the glitter on the structure paste dots too.


And this is the side view...

Recipe:

Stamps: Fairy Ellie With Mushroom from The Paper Nest Dolls, Fairy Sentiments from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron & Daffodil Delight all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede & Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bubbles Mask Art Template, Mushroom Shape Art Template & Structure Paste all from Dutch Doobadoo, Sunflower Dies 6002/0452, Vintage Flourish Leaves Die 6003/0046 & Autumn Border Die 6002/0317 all from Joy Crafts, Die-Namics Grass Die from MFT, Glamour Dust, Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Mushroom - E41, E42, E43, E44, R22, R24, R27, R29, R14
Skirt, Leaves & Inner Wings - YG61, YG63, YG67
Wings - Y15, Y17, Y19
Caterpillar - YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09
T-shirt & Shoes - Y21, Y23, Y26

Here's the links to all the Noor! Design UK products that I used.



And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Nest Dolls and Noor design UK blogs this week for more inspiration from the DTs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...