Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge Card - Sparkle and Shine

Good Morning and welcome to my post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. You may have already seen my card on the new challenge this month, but this is my post with all the details of it! I used the gorgeous Purple Dragonfly for the challenge this time, which is Sparkle and Shine, so add lots of glitter, gems, shiny papers etc to make your project as sparkly and shiny as you can!

And here she is...You can't tell in this photo but I have use pearlescent silver card and added some Wink of Stella to all the wings. I added a photo below but ignore the dodgy shine on her hair! This is what my camera does with the flash on every tie despite taking the photos under a daylight lamp!


You can see the shine now...I was going to add some frantage to the image too, but my heat gun has finally packed in! It doesn't do anything at all :( It has been making a horrid rattling noise for a while now and it was bound to give up sooner or later. Have ordered a new one, which should be here very soon.


Recipe:

Stamps: Purple Dragonfly from Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps, Everyday Grungy Messages from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White & Sweet Shop DSP (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Lavendar Haze Patterned Papers from Kaisercraft, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Silver Pearlescent Card from local craft store

Inks: Wisteria Wonder from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Silver Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Doo-Hickey Bon Voyage Dragonflies from Magnolia, Gems from Papermania, Clear Wink of Stella, Mini Lace Corner Doily 1 Die from Whimsy Stamps, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - V12, V15, V17, V99
Dragonflies & Fairy Wings - V0000, V000, V01, V04, V06
Eyes & Dress - BV20, BV23, BV25, B29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge and Inspiration Blog every day this week for more fabulous inspiration from the DT and why not enter our challenge whilst you are there?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Vannessa love this image beautifully coloured and fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous. I adore the purple colors and you've colored this stunning image beautifully! I love the papers and the embellishments...this is really just so pretty that it takes my breath. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...