Lacy Sunshine Challenge #62 Ice Capades

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog. This fortnight we are challenging you to make a winter project. Yep right in the middle of our UK heatwave too. Oh I could do with some cooling down, as this heat is so sticky!

This time I used the cute Winter Reginold Gnome that Heather sent me to use - isn't he just a sweetie?! I kept this card fairly simple as I wanted the snowflake paper to stand out.



This card is also for
Crafting With Friends Challenge #1 Anything Goes (I presume as it doesn't say!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Winter Reginold Gnome from Lacy Sunshine, Endless Wishes from Stampin' Up

Papers: Pacific Point, Smoky Slate, Whisper White & Brights DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Pacific Point, Smoky Slate & Soft Sky all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Pacific Point Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, White Glitter Glue from Hobbycraft

And that's all from me for this post folks. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!

1 comment:

  1. Like the coloring & sparkle. Saw your comment after mine at Glitter & Sparkle and when I went back to ck to see if Linky was up I thought I'd let you know that the Linky is there now and they did not enter our entries; so you have to do so yourself.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...