Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group Challenge - CAS cards

Good Morning and welcome to my post for the new Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Challenge. I thought I would join in the challenge this month to welcome all the new DT members that have recently joined both the challenge blog and the Facebook DT team.

Bonnie has set everyone the challenge of making a CAS card. For those of you who follow me or know me, will know that CAS is not part of my card making repertoire! LOL I can't do CAS. Let me rephrase that. I just CANNOT do CAS. It's not in me to leave loads of white space and not all layers of  pretty papers and lots of die cuts and embellishments.

And here is my card using the gorgeous Toadstool Fairy - not as CAS as maybe a strict CAS card is, but this is as close to it as I can go. I had to add some patterned papers and some die cuts, but I did leave off the ribbon and other embellishments completely. I don't mind the card, but it does feel like something is missing.


Recipe:

Stamps: Toadstool Fairy from Ching-Chou Kuik, Botanical Silhouettes form Papertrey Ink

Papers: Old Olive, Real Red, Crumb Cake & Polka Dot Parade DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Old Olive from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Toadstool Dies from Joanna Sheen

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E43, E44, E47
Underside of Toadstools -  E42, E43, E44
Snail - E43, E44, YG91, YG93
Red - R32, R35, R37, R39
Green - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Shoes - YG91, YG93

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik facebook group and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?

You can also join in our blog challenge, Fall Colours, which starts today as well. You can see my card for that challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...