New Release at Julia Spiri - Emily

Good Morning and welcome to another new release from Julia Spiri Stamps. This month I have a cute little image to share with you. Her name is Emily and you will be able to find here here in the Julia Spiri Etsy store. Isn't she just adorable playing schools with her toys, just like I used to do when I was little. I still remember making my dolls and teddies have recorder playing lessons and I used to make them deliberately play badly so I could show them again how to do it! LOL The things we did as kids huh?!

Anyway here is Emily...I made a welcome sign for my classroom door as my other one is the wrong colour scheme! I have a pink and black theme in my classroom for all my desk bits, notebooks, tray labels, planning folder etc etc, so I thought this one would be perfect for the door!


This welcome sign is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Emily from Julia Spiri Stamps

Papers: Strawberry Slush (Retired), Basic Black, Neutrals DSP Stack (Retired) & In Colors 2013-15 DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Strawberry Slush Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin Up, Lace from local market, Swirling Lace Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Sizzix Alphabet (No idea what its name is as it's not in the original box!)

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, C3, C5, C7, C9
Shoes - C3, C5, C7, C9
Hearts in Hair - RV25, RV29
Doll - E000, E00, E21, E11, RV21, RV23, E23, E25
Cat - C00, C1, C3,C5, R20, R30
Blackboard - E44, E47, C00, C5, C7, C9
Carpet - E43, E44, E47
Wall - E40, E41, E42, E43

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Julia Spiri blog and check out all the other gorgeous creations from the New Release Team! 

10 comments:

  1. An adorable image and so pretty. A very welcoming sign. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable and fabulous! Love pink and grey!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great make. Love the bold strong colours and your colouring is wonderful.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Vannessa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant image and card design .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Your coloring is beautiful and love your color scheme! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN card - my sister and I had to play school and we had such fun (of course she was always the teacher and now she really is)! Thanks for joining the Anything goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute this card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Vannessa - I love this image.

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday and Creative Craft Cottage.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...