One Sweet Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post

Good afternoon and welcome to my very final post for the One Sweet Challenge blog. In case you were not aware, Lynette has decided to close down the Sweet Pea Stamps store to concentrate on getting her health back and therefore this challenge blog will be closing at the end of the month too. It is a real shame as I love so many of the stamp designers available through Sweet Pea Stamps, but I completely understand that Lynette has to put her health first.

I haven't been part of this DT for long, but I  would like to say a big thank you to Lynette and Aletha for inviting me to join the team and to the rest of the DT for making me so welcome. I wish Lynette lots of health and happiness and I hope to still keep in contact with her and the rest of the team.

Anyway onto my card. This time I have used the adorable Old Maid Bee from Sandra Caldwell - love this cute character! I used bee colours of yellow and black and my hexagon stamps which were gathering a bit of dust in their box! Funny how our tastes change so quickly sometimes. I used to love all things flowery or using just stamping, but now I hardly ever use those stamps since I found Copics and think that is my creative outlet now!


Recipe:

Stamps: Old Maid Bee by Sandra Caldwell @Sweet Pea Stamps

Papers: Hello Honey (Retired), Basic Black, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP (Retired) & Modern Medley DP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Hello Honey (Retired), Basic Black, Baked Brown Sugar (Retired) & Barely Banana (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Wonderful Words: Thank You Die from Papertrey Ink, Buttons from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 R30
Black & Hair - C3, C5, C7, C9
Yellow - Y32, Y35, Y38
Wings - BG0000, BG000, BG01
Eyes - BG72, BG75, BG78
Ground - C00, C1, C3

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the One Sweet Challenge and join us for the very last challenge and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it, Vannessa!! This card puts a big smile on my face! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding...It is so hard to go from blog to blog and see my images , they are all my favorites ! You did a awesome job on this card. Thanks so much !

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...