Ching-Chou Kuik July Challenge - Favourite Colours

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. Our challenge this month is an easy one - use your favourite colours. I'm sure you have probably all guessed that my fave colour is pink. In any combo as well.

I used the gorgeous Heart of Faith image for my card and used some brighter colours and then decided it would be a sympathy card, but now I'm not so sure it works in those colours. The image works, but the card itself is too bright in my opinion. I do need to make a sympathy card for a card making friend of mine, but will have to do a more subtle one I think.


Recipe:

Stamps: Heart of Faith from Ching-Chou Kuik, Sweet Little Sentiments from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Whisper White, In Colours 2013-15 DSP Stack (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Pink & Brown card both from stash

Inks: Strawberry Slush (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Pistachio Pudding Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Pearls from Craft Sensations, Tiara Mini Edgeable Die from Crafter's Companion

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Eyes - E23, E25
Dress - RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14
Flowers - RV55, RV06, RV09, Blender
Butterflies - RV0000, RV000, RV32, RV34, C9
Leaves - G40, G43, G46
Background - RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have loved seeing all the DT cards this week on the Ching-Chou Kuik blog. Why not join in the challenge whilst you are popping on over there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...