Art by MiRan Facebook Group August Challenge Anything Goes

Good afternoon and welcome to my DT post for new challenge at the Art by MiRan Facebook group. As always our second challenge of the month is an anything goes challenge, as long as you use an Art by MiRan stamp, which can also include the rubber stamps from Whimsy Stamps. Our optional theme this time is Back to School/School Colours.

My school colours are royal blue, which I don't really like to use on my cards, so instead I used a school themed image and made myself a new pen holder for my desk at work using the gorgeous Box Art Baroque template from Dutch Doobadoo. I used the adorable Bookaholic Kaite and coloured her up in browns with a touch of pink.

And here she is. I kept the box fairly simple using some of my new papers from Anna Marie Designs. I inked all the edges with Crumb Cake and then Chocolate Chip inks for a slightly distressed look.


And here it is all filled in with some random pens. You can't see it, but I added a piece of card as a divider in the middle as all my pens slid down when I added them. This held them up a lot better.


This pen holder is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Bookaholic Kaite from Art by MiRan

Papers: Crumb Cake & Chocolate Chip both from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Blissful Pink Patterned Papers from Anna Marie Designs

Inks: Crumb Cake & Chocolate Chip both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Lace from Poundland, Box Art Baroque Template from Dutch Doobadoo

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E41, E42, E43, E44
Eyes - ER70, E71, E74
Satchel & Shoes - E13, E15, E18
Outfit - E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Buckle & Slide - Y28
Pink - R81, R83, R85
Ground - W00, W1, W3, W5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Art by MiRan Facebook group and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and practical! You know everyone will want them?! Thanks for joining us Kitty Bee Designs School challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely desc tidy! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...