All Dressed Up New Release - Have A Magical Evening

Good afternoon and welcome to my new release post for All Dressed Up. As always Wendy has released some gorgeous new images this month and I got to work with this Hallowe'en themed image, Have A Magical Evening. My mojo kind of left me for this card and I attempted to follow an old sketch I found on Pinterest, but it just didn't really work. I will have another go at using this image if I get the time!


Recipe:

Stamps: Have A Magical Evening from All Dressed Up

Papers: Pear Pizzazz & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Halloween Assortment Paper Pack from Doodlebug, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Halloween Ribbon & Buttons all from stash, Build A Banner Dies from Papertrey Ink

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, RV11
Hair & Petticoat - G14, G07, G17
Hat Ribbon & Dress - V12, V15, V17
Hat & Boots - C5, C7, C9
Socks - YR04, YR07, YR09
Sky - B12, B14, B16, B18, B37
Moon- C0, C1, C2

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the All Dressed Up Challenge blog and check out all the other new releases from the DT and why not join in our monthly challenge whilst you are there too?!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Vannessa!
    The background is really great done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Vanessa, so zingy and bright - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...