Faery Ink Facebook Challenge for October - Hallowe'en or Fall

Good afternoon and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge in the Faery Ink Facebook group. Our theme this month is Hallowe'en or Fall. Not everyone does Hallowe'en, but being a huge fan of all the Hallowe'en images Amanda has in the store, I couldn't say no to Hallowe'en!

I used the gorgeous Demera Ghost of Lenore for my card and for nce kept it fairly simple. She is such a beautiful, elegant image and I wanted to create a more serene feel to my card! I have to admit I don't know Edgar Allan Poe's poems very well, so have just gone and bought a book  for my Kindle with lots of his stories and poems in ready to read when I finish the book I am currently on! (Darkness Falls by Keri Arthur if you're interested - fabulous series and this is the last book!)


Recipe:

Stamps: Demera Ghost of Lenore by Faery Ink, Happy Owl-oween by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Wisteria Wonder & Basic Grey both from Stampin Up, Eerie Patterned Papers from Basic Grey, Oct 31 Patterned Papers from Fancy Pants, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Basic Black from Stampin' Up, Copics Markers

Accessories: Passe Partout Oval Die CR1241 from Marianne Creatables, Dainty Lace Border Die from MFT

Copics Used:
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, R11
Hair - V0000, V000, V01
Eyes - B32, B34
Dress - BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV01
Sky - T1, T2, T4
Moon - C00, C0, C1
Raven & Necklace - C5, C7, C9, Y35, Y38
Gravestone - W00, W3, W5, W7, W9

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Faery Ink Facebook group and check out all the other gorgeous cards and projects from the DT and why not join in the fin whilst you are there too?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...